Wednesday, November 10, 2010

P90X- Week 3 recap

More of the same to report this week.  It is really hard to fit this program in with traveling...
BUT....
Last night we subbed Cardio X for Kenpo to change things up a bit.  Oh. My. God.  I literally cannot think of another work out that made me so sweaty.  This wore me out!  I was toast by the end.  Like wobbly knees and seeing stars toast...
In a good way, though!  I really liked it.  It's a mix of yoga, plyometrics and Kenpo.  Went really fast too!  Today is supposed to be a break day but I think we may do X-Stretch because I don't have to teach yoga tonight.

Next week is recovery week.  Let me tell you, Tony's use of the word recovery is a bit misleading.  In my pea brain I like to think of recovery as long bubble baths, massages, pedicures, glasses of wine..... 
                                                       
In Tony Horton's pea brain he thinks recover involves the hardest yoga EVER, Core Synergistics (OW!) and more stretching.


One of us is confused on the meaning of "recovery".  Which is it?  I'll give you one hint, it's not me!

1 comment:

  1. Have you noticed something that comes up in almost each of your blogs.......wine...hmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete