No riddles. Just questions. But I do encourage you to read on because I just know you will have some comment or criticism to offer. I know it!
1. To Wii or not to Wii? That is the (first) question. I finally got the hubs to say, "Fine, you want a Wii, go get a Wii. Go now. Don't wait. If you don't go buy one now you will next month so just go." I didn't though. Hence the question of whether or not to Wii. I am currently slapping my palm against my forehead. "Dummy, he just endorsed going out and spending money frivolously and you are sitting here!" But I am the queen of buyers remorse. I had buyers remorse for almost 6 months after I bought a flat screen 19" (mind you) TV. FREAK! Needless to say, a Wii costs a wii bit more, hahaha. Will we use it? Will it get old quick. Will it measure up to my exceedingly high expectations? Ok don't answer that last one, but answer the others will you and put me out of my misery. I am obsessed with the possibility of owning a Wii. Help me.
2. Why is it that I find it so impossible to get motivated to work out? I already noticed a difference after week 1 of P90X. I even feel better after each workout. But the past 3 days it has been torture. I'm still doing them though so stay tuned for Week 2 update coming later this week.
3. Why do I keep forgetting to take "before" pics of projects that I do. For instance, yesterday I finally recovered a foot stool that I bought for $8 at a garage sale a few weeks ago. [Side note: This fellow Bostonian that I feel like maybe I was BFF's with in a past life love garage sale tales. I've only technically hung out with him 1 time. But I think that he would agree it feels like a whole big bunch more than that. But seriously he loves second hand items.] Ok but back to the foot stool. It was pretty ugly, with it's maroony floral pattern fabric. I felt compelled to funk it out. Up it's funk factor if you will. So while you have no before to compare it to, here is the ultra funky after....
4. Why don't men understand the infinite wonders that can be found in a KitchenAid stand mixer? I mean this thing is the cadillac of mixers! And, come on ladies, how freakin sweet are all the attachments??!!
5. Finally, I really enjoyed the sunset last night. We were outside after the boys had a long day outside on the property. Hubby rented a Bobcat for the day... (only got it stuck once). Just look at all that color! I really try to never take for granted the fact that I can look out my windows and see this everyday. I love my life.